Pages

Getting Started

So on the first day I went to the supermarket, and gorged myself on the deliciousness contained within... or something :).
And I know there's more exciting ways to start a blog than this.. but my shopping list went something like this:

250g smoked salmon
200g mushrooms
250g tomatoes
1 massive gherkin (cucumber)
1 red capsicum
500mL QUARK
a bunch of spronions
200g of some sort of spechky thing
A big loaf of delicious german brown bread
A bread knife
A block of Lindt Edelbitter Mousse Pistazie (pistachio)
A small piece of old dutch cheese
Shampoo
Total cost- 20 Euros (=<$AU25). 

Which frankly makes a darn good sandwich (minus the shampoo):


Also... the pastries here are all ~1Eu-1.5Eu (AUD1.20-180).

My main point being: I shall be eating like a King, and shall be appropriately KingSized a.k.a Magnificent the next time I see everyone.


Share this:

CONVERSATION